Wednesday 4 November 2009

Amir Khan Interview on Salita, Pacquiao vs Cotto, Mayweather Jr, Mosley, Calzaghe, Hatton, Dislike of Carl Froch and More!

By David Tyler, Doghouse Boxing

Amir Khan is another prize pupil under the tutelage of trainer Freddie Roach. Amir currently wears the WBA Light Welterweight championship belt. Let’s welcome Amir into the doghouse.

David Tyler – Hi Amir, how are you doing?

Amir Khan – I’m alright man, thank you.

DT – The WildCard is a crazy place with Manny Pacquiao here does this hamper your workout?

AK – No, not at all. I am completely focused and my concentration is not affected.

DT – Amir, your title is on the line this December 5, when you fight Dmitry Salita at Newcastle, United Kingdom.

AK – That’s right.

DT – Amir, Salita is undefeated with one draw and you have one defeat?

AK – That’s right, I have one defeat and he is undefeated but he has never fought an Amir Khan.

DT – For sure. Salita has been very inactive between fights, when was your last fight?

AK – I fight frequently but I’ve been quite lucky from the Kotelnik fight when I won the world title it’s been the longest break I had. Normally I fight every three months so I have been quite busy.

DT – I know your trainer, Freddie Roach, wanted the Salita fight to be on the undercard of the Cotto/ Pacquiao fight.

Please read the rest of this Interview at DoghouseBoxing.com.



Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment