Friday 5 February 2010

Steven Seagal visits Manny Pacquiao

Boxing News World

Hollywood actor and martial artist Steven Seagal paid a visit to Manny Pacquiao in his new house in Los Angeles. Seagal, who is huge fan of Pacquiao, had this to say about the pound-for-pound king:

“I’ve always loved Manny. I think he’s the best boxer in the world right now. And I’m just a huge fan. I love him as a human being, as a man. He’s an honorable man, man of God, humble man. (He’s) my favorite boxer."

Pacquiao was very pleased about the visit of the actor. “I feel so happy and lucky because he visited me here in my house… I’m speechless… I can’t believe that I can meet Steven Seagal,” said Pacquiao.

Steven Seagal, a 7th-dan black belt in aikido, has starred in many action-packed movies such as Under Siege, Hard to Kill, and Above the Law, and now plans to do a movie with the Pacman in the Philippines. “I’m hoping we can do something in the Philippines based on some kind of heroic true story,” said the Hollywood star.

(marx7204@lycos.com)

***









No comments:

Post a Comment