Wednesday 6 January 2010

Manny Pacquiao's "Official Statement" regarding the death of Mr. Cotto Sr. -- CraveOnline

By Manny Pacquiao, CraveOnline

It has been brought to my attention that for the past 12 months, people from all over the world have gotten to know me, as well as, my Team Pacquiao. People are now familiar with my family, friends and my lifestyle - The person that I am.

All of this has been brought to the world through the television show, 24/7. I never really knew what to make of all of the statements that were made to me, nor the impact a show could make, which revealed people’s lives. I never knew what that meant… until today. Today I found out that Miguel Cotto's father passed away.

To read the rest of Pacquiao's statement, please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment