Saturday 14 November 2009

Hatt’s off to champ Cotto

The Sun

RICKY HATTON believes his recent conqueror Manny Pacquiao will be on the receiving end in Las Vegas tonight.
Pacman bids to become a six-weight world champion when he challenges for Miguel Cotto's WBO welter title.

The fearsome Filipino knocked out Hatton inside two rounds in May, but the Manchester idol reckons it is Manny's turn to be seeing stars.

Hatton, 31, said: "I hope he wins, but really fancy Cotto to be too much for him.

"Manny said I hurt him, but I don't remember that because I'd already been down twice when he says it happened.

"If I hurt him then you have to think a big, natural welterweight like Cotto will have too much size and power."

Puerto Rican Cotto warned: "If Pacquiao thinks his power can beat me, then he is wrong.

"He has picked the wrong time and the wrong man in the wrong division."

Source: thesun.co.uk




Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment