Tuesday 3 November 2009

Freddie Roach Interview on Pacquiao vs Cotto, Mayweather Jr, Super Six, Zab, Mosley, Wager for Teddy Atlas and More!

By David Tyler, Doghouse Boxing

Freddie Roach has already trained more champions and won more awards as trainer of the year than any other trainer in the storied history of boxing. To this day, he has not been inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame. Once again, let’s welcome Freddie into the doghouse.

David Tyler - Freddie how about another quick interview?

Freddie Roach – David, you are the only media person I let in for Manny’s training. I’ve let you interview my brother, Manny, Buboy, Amir Khan, and Mickey Rourke, all today. Isn’t that enough?

DT – Are you serious.

FR – Of course not! You’re a good friend, let’s talk, I was only kidding.

DT – Thanks. I am glad we are friends. We have known each other over ten years and how many years since you have trained Manny?

FR – Almost nine years now. I am getting better looking and Manny is getting better in the ring, I don’t know about you.

Please read the rest of the interview at DoghouseBoxing.com:



Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment