Tuesday 29 September 2009

Ralph Rimpell’s “Pound for Pound” Best Fighters in Boxing IV

By Ralph Rimpell, IronBoxing.com

It has been 14 months and for another boxing website when last I wrote my view of who I felt were the 10 best fighters in the world of boxing at the time. Mayweather was still retired, the Margarito-Cotto match was almost a reality, and De La Hoya was still a welterweight contender. Quite a few things have happened since then. Before I begin, I would like first thank Ironboxing’s Webmaster, Norman Lucas, and Editor, John Martinez, for giving me a forum for where I can express my pure unadulterated views as a boxing writer/reporter. For those that are not familiar with my articles, you will find that I may at times be controversial, but I back up my claims with proof. Shall we begin? The ten best fighter’s “Pound for Pound” (P4P) are: READ MORE

* * * * *

Manny Pacquiao throws a punch at Oscar de la Hoya (file)




No comments:

Post a Comment